Hello Builders! Version 18.0 of the Airkit platform focuses on improving the builder’s experience with full application templates from KitCloud and a more streamlined Journey modeling experience.
There are major new features available such as App API support for the easiest and most flexible way to start or augment a session from a HTTP Post.
Additionally we’ve introduced Custom Types that mirror JSON schemas for variables that allow for type-ahead and more to make building applications with deep form and data models easier than ever
Major changes to 18.0 from previous version include
- A new streamlined and step based Journey design experience
- Introduction of SMS & Email notifications for one-way announcements
- Improved Application API support including ability to run Data Operations immediately to respond to requests
- Custom Types for JSON documents schemas for type-ahead and more
- User Defined Functions in Airscript for easy globally reusable functions within your application
- Selectable Containers replace need for “Cells” in previous versions
- If an action throws an error, any subsequent actions are not executed.
- Change the secure string event property from “redisKey” to “secureKey”
- Changing route resources so the /c isn’t mandatory
- All URLs within an app must now all use the same base domain. A new section was added to the Settings page (previously configuration builder) where you can select this value.
- Building your first app (part 1)
- Building your first app (part 2)
- Building your first app (part 3)
- Connecting to Salesforce
- Container layout options
- Connecting Data Flows to web pages
- Adding headers to applications
- User Defined Functions
- First Time Flyers: Data Flows
- First Time Flyers: Building Navigation across Web Pages
- Journey Builder
- Triggers Builder
- Notifications Builder
- Variables Tree
- Send SMS Action
- Send Email Action
- Go To Next Journey Step Action
- Selectable Container
- Container List
- Early Return Data Operation
- App APIs
- Building an App API
- OAuth 2.0 - Google (17.15)
- OAuth 2.0 - Okta (17.15)
- OAuth 2.0 - Auth0 (17.15)
We’re looking forward to seeing what you keep building in the Airkit studio, and thank you for being part of the Airkit Builder community.