Looking for the best way to search AirData for an old entry, and reload the data into the original text input fields.
I have attached a sample project for reference.
- Would I use the variable names in an AirData Query and then save the result as a variable to send back to the text inputs?
- What function would be used to load the input back into the text inputs?
- What would be the best way to deal with multiple results from a search?
HTML_to_PDF-2022-08-08T20_39_44.311Z-full.branch.zip (19.5 KB)
So this depends on what your workflow looks like, but a common scenario that i’ve seen for someone to edit their record in airdata looks something like this:
- A web page to search the Airdata table based on a search term
- a container list that displays all the data on that search term
- a button that allows you to edit the record, which will then take you to a page that passes the data selected to inputs
- lastly, a data flow that takes the
__id and does an Airdata PUT request on that record.
I’ve linked a video here on me building out a simple app and you can also find an export of this app here:
Edit_Entry_in_Airdata-2022-08-09T02_55_30.530Z-full.branch.zip (19.0 KB)