Hide web flow elements in the studio builder

As I’ve been getting up to speed in the studio and building different apps, I’ve found myself wanting the ability to hide an element on a web flow that I might be experimenting with. Something that I might use later, but not sure as I sketch in the studio web flows. This is different from the is visible feature in the web flow UI and would be akin to adobe products having the ability to show or hide a layer (image below). Where if I have the element hidden in the tree it wouldn’t render on the canvas at all. Thanks for reading. Here’s a hamburger emoji for you: :hamburger:

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 10.58.13 PM

1 Like

are you talking about not displaying an element? There is a property under Advanced on any control for is visible. Just setting it to “false” hides the entire control, can be a container and it will hide all the elements below it.

Thanks @zacharyc, but that is not what I’m talking about. I’m aware of that visibility feature, but that still shows the element ghosted out in the studio builder. What I’m talking about is something that I can hide entirely in the studio UI.